Kindergarten

Kindergarten
Our Class

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Getting Started

Blogging and designing a blog has definitely been an experience!  I have never been much of a blogger, but I do follow several recipe blogs.  I discovered them last winter, and was hooked!  I love the updates and personalities that come through when blogging, but now I can see why most of those blogs are not updated everyday!  It takes work and creative writing to make sure your 'voice' is heard!  I have to tell you, I was definitely overwhelmed at first, but just like anything, as long as I take my time and focus, I was able to (somewhat) figure it out!  It will be interesting to see how my blog changes over the semester, and how my comfort level will increase.

What changes do you think I should work on first?

4 comments:

  1. You could try playing around with some fun fonts. If you go to Designer Template and click on "advanced" you can change the fonts and colors. It's an easy way to add some personality to your blog. Have fun!

    Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth,
    you can also try to add some background color. I used the color templates and it wasn't hard at all :).
    Lilit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth,
    I think you have a solid start to your blog. I like Whit and Lilit's ideas to play around with fonts and background colors. I think you could also create your profile so readers can learn more about you!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth,
    I like the new font. Very fun! :)
    Kate

    ReplyDelete